Clinton Kirkland Improvement Corporation on behalf of the Town of Kirkland and the Village of Clinton will be submitting an application for the 2022 DRI (Round 6). They need your feedback. It’s only THREE (3) questions – Thank you!
Click here: https://forms.gle/tFp7cwjWizcDkS8s8
For more information on the 2022 DRI Application, visit www.ny.gov/programs/downtown-revitalization-initiative
Click here for the 2021 PowerPoint Presentation from the Public Meeting on Wednesday, August 11th at the Kirkland Town Library.
Results from 2019
Click here to view the 2019 DRI Application.
Click here to view the 2019 DRI Presentation.
A year after Clinton won the 2018 Kraft Hockeyville title, we geared up to try to win $10 million for the Clinton Arena and several projects in the downtown Clinton area by applying to the Downtown Revitalization Initiative. We were unsuccessful in winning the competition, but we are back at the drawing boards for 2021.
Ideas and participation by residents, business owners and everyone passionate about Clinton are needed to help propel our application forward.
Click here for the presentation made to the Town of Kirkland and Village of Clinton board members about the project.
- 2021 – Gloversville: https://www.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2021-12/DRI5_Gloversville.pdf
- 2021 – Little Falls: https://www.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2021-12/DRI5_Little_Falls.pdf
- 2020 – Application process on hold.
- 2019 – Utica: www.ny.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/Utica_DRI_Strategic_Investment_Plan2021.pdf
- 2018 – Amsterdam: www.ny.gov/downtown-revitalization-initiative/mohawk-valley-amsterdam
- 2017 – Rome: www.ny.gov/downtown-revitalization-initiative/mohawk-valley-rome
- 2016 – Oneonta: www.ny.gov/downtown-revitalization-initiative/mohawk-valley-oneonta
Please fill out the form below to express your interest in joining the committee and/or would like to be placed on the distribution list.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org