Be part of a heartwarming, community event supporting local food systems and small businesses!
– Help set up market at beginning of day (setting up booth & tent, putting out barriers, cones & signs)
– Check in/out shoppers at entrance/exit
– Provide information and guidance to shoppers
– Assist with SNAP benefits transactions
– Assist vendors & Clinton Farmers Market staff in tasks
– Help break down market at end of day (breaking down booth & tent, bringing in signs)
The Clinton Farmers Market is open from the first Thursday in June through the first Thursday in October from 10 am – 4 pm. Please reach out to Jackie Walters at email@example.com or 315-853-1735 if you’re interested in volunteering. Thank you!