The Clinton Farmers Market runs from the 1st Thursday in June – 1st Thursday in October from 10 am – 4 pm.
• Performers shall perform only if registered and accepted for performance by the market manager.
• Performances shall be live and perform for 1 to 1 ½ hour timeslot, unless determined otherwise by the market manager.
• Performance location is in the gazebo on the Clinton Village Green.
• Performers may offer for sale their own recordings.
• Performers may receive contributions in a receptacle such as an open instrument case, box or hat but not by actively asking for tips
or passing around the receptacle.
• Performers to provide their own PA system.
• The market will provide power to the performance location. Amplification shall be allowed and subject to a level determined by
market manager to not disrupt the primary purpose of the market.
• Performances which involve harassing market shoppers, panhandling, shouting, disseminating propaganda or other potentially
abusive or disruptive behavior will not be permitted.
• Performers may be photographed by the market and used for promotional purposes for buskers in the future.
• Return performances shall be at the discretion of the market manager.